Your new role
This service is looking for a new experienced OSHC Coordinator who is willing to work on floor to model and mentor staff in providing high quality care and strong partnerships with families.
You will be working alongside a dedicated and supportive head office where they believe that staff's wellbeing is of the up most importance to provide ongoing high-quality care to children.
Staff will receive on the job training from Head Office via Zoom as well as further training through staff meetings each term and paid Professional Development.
This service is looking for an experienced OSHC Coordinator who is willing to work on the floor to model and mentor staff in providing high quality care, while building strong partnerships with families. As the Coordinator you will oversee the day to day running of the OSHC service where you will engage, guide, coach, and mentor staff in providing high quality care to children, staff, and families.
You will be responsible for ensuring the programs are in accordance with my time, our place curriculum, where stimulating experiences are being delivered to the children.
Other responsibilities will include:
-Liaising with families
-Developing the QIP
-Liaising with Head Office
-Rostering, ensuring Ratios are met and the centre remains compliant in accordance with the regulation and legislations and ensuring that supervision is maintained at all times.
To be successful
* An ACECQA approved Certificate 3 in Early Childhood Education and Care - CHC30113 or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or an ACECQA approved CHC40113 Certificate IV in School Age Education and Care.
* Current paid Working with Children Check.
* Current HLTAID004 Certificate in Childcare first aid & CPR
* Knowledge of the NQS, My Time, Our Place and child protection legislation.
* Previous experience in an Outside of School Hours Care setting.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong, teamwork and ability to be receptive to feedback.
* Current Child Protection Certificate
* Available to work fulltime and have full working rights.
* Experience as a Coordinator or 2IC
Benefits for You
* Regular on the job training and professional development.
* Full support from Head Office.
* Paid staff meetings, First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis and Child Protection training.
* Flexible salary
* Split Shift allowance
* Coordinator - ability to complete admin duties at home or at the school.
* Street parking.
For more information contact Sarah Robinson on 9054 7407 for a confidential discussion, or forward your up-to-date CV to email@example.com