This purpose-built centre is semi-rural, beautifully located on acreage close to Windsor. The centre is surrounded by nature and encourages the children to learn about the natural environment and all living creatures. Inside you will find large, open play spaces with a variety of resources while outside there are 3 separate areas to allow for each children's developmental abilities.
We are looking for an experienced ECT or Diploma to join the team as the Room Leader in the Nursery. You will mentor your fellow educators and support and guide junior educators within the centre. Programming and documentation are shared across the team and everyone's ideas are heard and incorporated. As a whole, all rooms work closely together to ensure a positive team environment and have a strong sense of community.
- Room Leader
- Nursery Room
- Be a mentor
- Team player
- Bachelor of Education or Diploma in ECEC
- Valid Working with Children Check and First Aid
- Previous experience leading a team of educators
- Strong understanding of EYLF and NQS
- Be a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Semi-rural, large open outdoor environment
- Amazing team!
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Supportive management team
- Negotiable salary
- Close to public transport and parking on site
For more information or a confidential discussion, please call Gemma Williams on 02 9054 7407 or email your current CV to email@example.com