This brand new Early Learning Centre will cater for up to 90 children per day and will be focused on building a community where every child and their family feels at home. You will be involved in the set up of the centre and be supported by a management team. The centre will be located in the Campbelltown area.
We are looking for a motivated leader to prepare for and run a brand new centre which is due to open in early 2022. You will join the team prior to the centre opening and share your experience and ideas to help bring the centre to life. This is an off floor position where you will manage the day-to-day operations of the service, guide and mentor Educators, form partnerships with families and engage within the wider community. This is a centre start up so you will be fundamental in building enrolments to the service.
To be successful you will have:
- Bachelor of Education(Early Childhood) or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership role
- Current Working with Children's Check, First Aid, Anaphylaxis, Asthma Management and Child Protection Certificate
- Experience mentoring and training colleagues
- Sound knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Framework (NQF) including National Quality Standards (NQS).
- Strong communication skills in order to effectively liaise with families, staff and management.
Benefits for you
- Negotiable Salary
- Brand New Centre
- Option to have set shifts
- Supportive operations team
- Professional development available and encouraged
If this sounds like your next challenge, don't wait any longer, apply now! Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call and speak to Gemma Williams on 90547407.