Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who adores working with young minds? Do you have a genuine passion for nurturing children's growth and development? If so, we invite you to be a part of our dynamic team as a Casual Early Childhood Educator in the breathtaking Blue Mountains region!
Why Choose Us?
Varied Locations and flexibility! Pulse Child Care Crew is Sydney's longest established specialist childcare agency who help to make a difference in shaping our next generation.
We are currently building our team in the Blue Mountains and surrounding suburbs. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the area, where every day feels like a new adventure.
As a member of the Pulse team you would be working in a variety of Early Childhood settings on a Casual basis.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Inspire Young Minds
- Spark Creativity
- Create a Safe Haven
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (or equivalent qualification). Or,
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (or equivalent qualification). Or,
- Food Handling/Certificate III in Commercail Cookery.
- Valid Working With Children Check and First Aid certification.
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine passion for working with children.
Don't miss this chance to be a part of our exceptional team in the captivating Blue Mountains. If you're ready to embark on a rewarding journey of nurturing young minds and making a lasting impact, apply now and let your passion shine!
To apply press 'Apply Now', call us on 02 90547407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org