Pulse Child Crew is currently working with a Kindergarten in Cremorne who are looking for their next superstar educators! They have been providing quality early childhood education and care to families in the Sydney's Lower North Shore since 1981. They cater for 57 children aged from 2 to 5 years old which is split into 2 rooms and 2 outdoor spaces.
- Position on Offer - Full Time Preschool Room Leader + Part Time Preschool Room Assistant.
- Salary - Paid above award rate and can be negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Qualifications - Certificate 3 or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Training - Free professional development is offered throughout the year and will support you throughout your studies.
- Annual Leave - 4 weeks of annual leave per year which includes 2 weeks closure over Christmas and New Year.
- Work-life Balance - Flexibility with the days and times you can work, encourage staff to take annual when needed and can offer full time or part time hours.
- Meet the Team - A very supportive, diverse and welcoming team. They have long standing staff, a director with extensive experience and owners that are actively involved.
- Where is the Kindergarten located? - Located a few minutes' walk from military road where you can walk for your lunch break to grab some food or coffee. It's a 5 minute drive off the M1 or a 5 minute walk from the nearest bus stop. Street parking is available.
- Why should you consider this position? The company is very passionate about their staff being supported in their career and to not feel pressured in the work they do as an educator. The centre works above ratio to relieve the pressure of working with so many children in one room and the paperwork which is required.
How to secure this opportunity:
Take 5 minutes to write Sarah a brief email with a copy of your CV explaining your background, experience, qualifications, career aspirations and your interests.
Sarah Lewis (Recruitment Consultant)
02 9054 7407