Pulse Child Care Crew is a specialist Early Education talent solutions provider. Operating in Australia since 1996, we are proud partners to early education centres.We are currently searching for Early Childhood Educators join our team and work for centres all across Sydney!! This exciting role is working for a range of different centres such as Government, Corporate, Private and Non- for profit Centres with a range of children from large diverse backgrounds.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Overseeing the day to day program of the service
- Complying with the centres policies and procedures
- Supervising and educating children in care
- Completing individual observations and reports
- Mentoring fellow staff members
- Plan and prepare the classroom setting on a day to day basis
- Implementing and assessing learning development experiences
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care and or Working towards/Completed Bachelor of Education(Early Childhood) or ACECQA approved equivalent
- NESA Teacher Accreditation/Summary
- Current and Valid Working With Children Check
- Police Check (desirable)
- Knowledge of NQF, EYLF & Regulations
- Passion for the early childhood industry and the ability to mentor and inspire others
- Previous experience in a leadership role/managing a team of educators - desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both with staff and families
- Speaking a second language would be a bonus!
Benefits of working for Pulse
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility on when and where you would like to work
- Ongoing support from a team of friendly dedicated consultants
- Tailored shifts to your needs and other commitments.
- Career progression- Permanent opportunities are also available.
If you are interested in being a part of a supportive and friendly team, now is the time to join Pulse Child Care Crew!! Contact Silvana Huzairan on (02) 9054 7407. Alternatively email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.