Pulse Child Care Crew is a specialist early education talent solutions provider. This exciting role is working for a range of different centres such as Government, Corporate, Private and Non- for profit Centres with a range of children from large diverse backgrounds. We are currenly searching for Educators to work casually within the Suburbs of the Northern Beaches Sydney.
(Not limited to)
Key Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Overseeing the day to day program of the service
- Complying with the centres policies and procedures
- Supervising and educating children in care
- Completing individual observations and reports
- Mentoring fellow staff members
- Plan and prepare the classroom setting on a day to day basis
- Implementing and assessing learning development experiences
- Completed Certificate III, Diploma OR Early Childhood Degree/ or ACECQA equvalent
- NESA Teacher Accreditation/Summary
- Current and Valid Working With Children Check
- Knowledge of NQF, EYLF & Regulations
- Passion for the early childhood industry and the ability to mentor and inspire others
- Previous experience in a leadership role/managing a team of educators - desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both with staff and families
- Speaking a second language would be a bonus!
Benefits of working for Pulse
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility on when and where you would like to work
- Ongoing support from a team of friendly dedicated consultants
- Tailored shifts to your needs and other commitments.
- Career progression- Permanent opportunities are also available.
Click apply now or alternatively email your updated CV to us:
P- (02) 9054 7407